In this month’s issue, Nina Brooks discusses emerging threats to aviation security and how quick evolving technology has increased the threats to aviation and the challenges involved in managing them.
Our regional reports include:
- Plan to install extra seats on Airbus A380, by Ian Kincaid
- Congressional interest in FAA reform, by Steve Martin
- New federal support for tourism, by Debra Ward
- IATA call for Indonesia aviation master plan, by Doris Mak
- AeroMexico and Delta apply for antitrust immunity, by Ken Currie
We hope you enjoy this month’s edition.