This month we feature an article on the impact of the Ebola crisis on U.S. airline stock prices, which dipped at the beginning of Q4 in response to the news coming out of West Africa. We did a similar feature for Asia-Pacific airlines in 2004 after SARS had hit.
Our regional reports feature:
- Norwegian Air Shuttle operating certificate delay
- EU review of aviation policy
- Asian carrier breakeven profit difficulty
- Asian investment in aircraft leasing also
- Canada Transportation Act Review update
- FAA reauthorization hearings and U.S. ATC upgrade update
We hope you enjoy the final report for 2014.