InterVISTAS provides a comprehensive set of services in safety, including civil aviation authority legislative/ regulatory services and delivery of safety management systems. We help operators and regulators to identify, analyze, evaluate, and control all types of risks and safety deficiencies and assist them with effective solutions and mitigation plans. Our safety and regulatory services are intended to assist clients in the development of ICAO-compliant oversight systems.
Our special expertise includes:
- Reviews of separations between regulator and operator.
- Harmonization procedures with FAA and EU Regulatory Certification Practices.
- Review and development of legislative and regulatory regimes.
- CAA review and restructuring.
- Development of safety & Security Oversight Systems.
- Privatization Studies and Policy Development.
- Assistance with the Development of Pricing Policies.