Our team has assisted governments throughout the world in the development, drafting, review and promulgation of transportation policies, regulations and legislation.
Regulation has long been a major focus of industries such as aviation, telecommunications, electric power generation, rail and bus transportation, and natural gas distribution. Many of these industries are experiencing changes in their regulatory regimes, such as a switch to price cap regulation. InterVISTAS offers clients a range of economic and regulatory services. These are intended to assist clients in compliance with legal and treaty requirements, planning studies, forecasting, litigation, and public relations.
Regulatory services include:
- Review of regulatory frameworks.
- Drafting and design of regulatory regimes.
- Assistance with the development of pricing, and oversight policies.
- Establishment of rates and charges.
- Expert witness services for regulatory proceedings.