InterVISTAS is a leader in performing staffing model studies and flow modeling at border points. Utilizing experts with strong backgrounds in border operations, InterVISTAS deploys data collection methodologies to effectively identify technology, process, and/or regulatory opportunities for border flow optimization while maintaining the high level of security necessary to meet international standards.
InterVISTAS has developed a focused set of services to assist clients with border management and flow optimization, including:
- Identification of best practices for international passenger and cargo processing.
- Creating synergies among related stakeholders to improve flow between various modes of transportation.
- Development of secure cruise transfer procedures.
- Border throughput analysis and optimization.
- Development of national business cases for electronic and physical preclearance of goods and people.