Airlines continue to face changing market conditions, intense competition, evolving business models, and fuel price volatility. Aircraft technology continues to be a huge enabler as carriers look to optimize operational efficiency, reduce cost, expand market reach, and improve customer service. Traditional competitors may now be possible merger partners. Previously free services are now potential ancillary revenue opportunities. These challenges and opportunities are forcing airlines everywhere to rethink traditional models and transform their agendas.
A new kind of business challenge requires a new kind of adviser. InterVISTAS consultants are both a guide and a companion on an airline’s transformational journey. Today we are helping airlines across the world to devise and implement change programs delivering real insight and bottom-line results. Our approach is proactive, practical, and driven exclusively by the value we bring to our airline clients.
To help our clients in their battle to survive and thrive, our airline management consulting services cover the complete life cycle from strategy through implementation and address the full spectrum of airline management functions. Our broad range of airline management consulting services includes:
- Airline Strategy, Business Planning & Financial Turnaround
- Fleet, Network & Schedule Optimization
- IT Strategy & Services
- Revenue Management & Commercial Improvement
- Fleet Financing Services
- MRO & Operational Improvement
- Transport Policy and Regulatory Advice
InterVISTAS’ strategic insight and tactical expertise are supported by quantitative analysis using our proprietary systems and industry-leading third-party systems we have acquired under license. Our essential toolkit includes:
- LiftPlan, an advanced logit-based passenger choice market share modelling and network-planning tool used by airlines worldwide.
- Trusted aviation data sources and tools from industry providers such as IATA, Lufthansa Systems, Innovata, and Sabre.
- Internally developed best-practice airline commercial process and cost- benchmarking models, which include a full range of job specifications and key performance indicators (KPIs).