Marketing & Business Development Manager
At InterVISTAS, our goal is to guide the transportation industry towards a more sustainable future in the service of fostering connections. We believe the best solutions are created together with our clients. Empowering our partners with insights, strategies, and tools, we aim to pioneer industry best practices and to be the go-to partner for holistic, strategic mobility consulting. Our team embeds the guiding principles of curiosity, integrity, creativity, sustainability, and collaboration in everything that we do. We are creating solutions that are meant to last and hope that you want to join us in this endeavor!
As our Marketing & Business Development Manager, your top priority is to drive the revenue goals of the company by positioning InterVISTAS’ service offerings as the best solution to achieve our customer’s objectives. As a member of our team, you will work in a fast paced, challenging, and rewarding environment. You will work with our team of thought leaders to reimagine the future of mobility and specialized services for airports, airlines, transportation, tourism and governments. Specific duties include developing marketing campaigns, leading coordination of proposals and working with key internal and external partners towards time-defined outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field;
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field; Experience in the transportation industry will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills in-person and virtually via Microsoft Teams;
- A demonstrated track record of project management skills proven by the ability to manage complex projects, multi-task and problem-solve;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relations across various time-zones; develop, nurture and sustain existing and new client relationships;
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills with the ability to provide support across various company departments;
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Strong writing skills proven by the ability to draft op-eds, articles, meeting minutes etc.;
- Experience in social media marketing to promote our service offerings.
Highly Desirable Qualifications
- Up to five years of related experience in planning and executing complex proposal responses;
- Experience with establishing marketing campaigns by developing strategies, objectives, action plans, schedules, etc.;
- Experience with developing internal and external business development strategies;
- Researching leads, sales-qualified leads and other opportunities tied to client requirements;
Location is open to where there is an InterVISTAS office (Vancouver, San Francisco Bay Area and Washington D.C.) or where other staff reside (Denver, Raleigh/Durham). Remote/hybrid options will be considered.
About InterVISTAS Consulting
InterVISTAS is a full-service international consulting firm providing expertise in areas including policy development, aviation forecasting, economics, tourism, air service development, and airport planning. Since its inception in 1997, the firm has completed projects for 500+ clients globally, including virtually every major airport in North America. Our goal is to guide the transportation industry towards a more sustainable future in the service of fostering connections.
Empowering our partners with insights, strategies, and tools, we aim to pioneer industry best practices and to be the go-to partner for holistic, strategic mobility consulting. InterVISTAS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Royal HaskoningDHV, a global engineering and consulting firm.
InterVISTAS is an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law. InterVISTAS offers a flexible working environment, which can be tailored to your unique circumstances. Our team is on a continuous path seeking an equitable, diverse, and inclusive environment.
* * *
To apply for this position, forward a cover letter and resume to careers@InterVISTAS.com and quote “Marketing & Business Development Manager” in the email header/subject line.
To apply for this position, please upload a cover letter and your resume using the form below.