To provide strategic advisory services to TAG’s Aviation Division from bid development through to implementation of the business plan, including coordination of the activities of all other external advisors.
InterVISTAS performed a turnkey effort and served as the TAG Group’s principal advisor in connection with its successful bid for obtaining the leasehold interest in Farnborough Aerodrome. Some key stages of the project were:
- development of aviation strategic plan
- identification of target and development of capture strategy
creation of business plan
- development of detailed movements forecasts
- development of financial and feasibility studies and due diligence
- negotiation of regulatory framework with the U.K. Ministry of Defense
- assessment of regulatory compliance and guidance on transition from military to civil use of the aerodrome
- pre-bid through post-bid strategy development and execution
- public and government relations
TAG successfully obtained the leasehold interest in Farnborough Aerodome.